WORK WITH US
(Application can be made through out the year)
English, Science, Social Science and Maths
Graduation with B.Ed. with a minimum of 3 years of teaching experience preferably CBSE Schools.
- HINDI – TGT
- Social science (Geography)- TGT
- Malayalam – TGT
- English – PGT
- CHEMISTRY – PGT
- MATHS – TGT
- P.E.T (Lady)
Qualified Teachers with a minimum of 3 years of teaching experience in English Medium Schools, preferably CBSE.
Recruitment activities take place throughout the year, concentrated mainly in December-January, March-April and August-October.
All of our vacancies are advertised on our website www.isml-oman.com as well as leading newspapers of both Oman and India
If there is a closing date it will be stated in the advert. If there is no closing date, we will accept applications throughout the recruitment season until the position(s) are filled.
The application process will be stated in the advert. You can apply for any of our vacancies via email at email@example.com. To apply you need to submit an up to date CV, application letter, recent photograph and details of two professional references.
The more information you include the better. Please ensure you have clearly stated the names of the schools where you have worked, accurate employment dates and the age groups and curricula you have taught.
(i) If your application is suitable you will receive a pre-screening call from our HR department and/or the school directly.
(ii) If you are shortlisted for the next stage, you will be interviewed in detail by the subject head of department/section head and/or the principal (depending on the seniority of the role). This round of interviews may be conducted face to face, when one or more of our panel travels to interview hubs in India (Metros). Alternatively, interviews can be held via telephone, video chat or video conference.
(iii) If you are successful at the interview stage, an offer will be made directly by the school administrative staff who will liaise with you from this point. They will help with visa processing, flights and arranging accommodation (for overseas candidates only) until the induction week begins.
Successful candidates are required to provide copies of valid passport, attested qualification certificates (degree and teaching qualification) and recent police clearance.
References are taken shortly after the interview and before an offer of employment is made. If you have provided details of referees you do not wish to be contacted, please make sure you have made this clear on your CV. When you apply via our website there is a function to specify whether you are happy for your referees to be contacted.
If you do not wish your current school to be contacted until after the interview stage, that’s fine, but we will need to be able to contact them when your offer is made. All offers are made subject to satisfactory references.
Due to the volume of applications we receive it is not possible to respond to all applicants individually. Only selected applicants will be contacted. However, if you attend an interview then you will be informed whether you have been successful or unsuccessful. If you are unsuccessful you will have the opportunity to receive feedback on your interview.
- The employment offer is made directly by the school administrative staff. They will then liaise with you to help with visa processing, flights and arranging your accommodation (for overseas candidates only) until the induction week begins.
- You will be sent the offer and a contract by the school. You will also be assigned a point of contact based in the school. This will usually be the principal’s executive secretary, an HR officer or staff relations officer. They will be your main point of contact until you start at the school.
- You will receive information on document attestation and the relocation process. You will also be asked to submit the relevant documents promptly. It is very important that you begin the document attestation process immediately and submit them promptly to avoid delays in Ministry approval and visa process. This could take approximately 4–6 weeks from the time all the relevant documents are submitted to the Ministry of External Affairs.
- The employment visa will be processed by the school. New teachers typically arrive around 7-10 days before term starts, in order to settle into their accommodation and attend the induction week.