Indian School Muladha Alumni ( ISMLA )
On behalf of all at Indian School Muladha, it’s my pleasure to welcome you to the Indian School Muladha Alumni ( ISMLA ).
The alumni community can help you stay connected to those friends and to all the staff that have helped you realize your dreams.
So, don’t hesitate, go ahead, register yourself and join the wonderful world of ISMLA.
Let us all look forward to the many more wonderful and successful years of association.
Aims & Objectives :
– Serve as a vital link between the alumni across the world & alma mater thereby maintaining contact with alumni globally.
– Provide updates on the school to alumni.
– Conduct networking events & involve alumni in mentorship & sponsorship programmes.
– Provide platform for alumni to contribute to the well-being of the school.
– Help & motivate alumni to raise funds for school development.
– Provide platform for alumni for Academic mentoring – Provide career guidance to students.
– Provide platform for alumni to Sponsor & provide a helping hand to deserving children from economically challenged backgrounds.
– Provide opportunities to alumni to volunteer at on & off campus events of the school.
– Maintain database of Indian School Muladha Alumni ( ISMLA ).
– Maintain database of teachers & ex-teachers of Indian School Muladha.
– When deemed appropriate, appoint an ISMLA Executive Committee, as per ISMLA Bye-laws which is approved by School Management Committee.
Membership criteria for ISMLA :
* Any child who has passed out of Standard X or Standard XII from Indian School Muladha.
* Any child who has studied for atleast 2 continuous years at Indian School Muladha.
Termination of membership from ISMLA :
Any member found to be indulging in anti professional activities against ISML or ISMLA or the society at large.